Saturday, September 18, 2010

Orange pillow!!

 

This is the only picture I'm willing to post at the moment of my beautiful room! Just a quick story about the pillow. I was having trouble sleeping, so at the university sponsored Target Extravaganza I went and found a gorgeous pillow (nice and firm...) and then realized I didn't have a pillowcase. So, I went to look at pillowcases, and would you believe it, some of them are crazy expensive. So being my cheap-self, I went looking for the cheapest pillowcases I could find, which came in the beautiful orange you see in the picture above. I could not be prouder of my little pillow, but he does look a little lonely...hmm

2 comments:

  1. That is totally an Erika pillow! I wish I could take a turn in that sexy little bed of yours ;) BTW we have matching comforters!? since when!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your comforter, Erika! I think the pillow matches, too. Oh, and I also love Target! When you come home, the three of us should go together.

    ReplyDelete